OUR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
LUNA Electric and Electronic Industry. Trade Inc. The Occupational Health and Safety Policy, which we have accepted as the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, comes from the great respect for people and the environment they live in. LUNA Electric and Electronic Industry. Trade AS’ Occupational Health and Safety is the main priority in every field where we work . Everyone is responsible for doing what is necessary within their jurisdiction to ensure a healthy and safe workplace. One of our most important goals is to protect all our employees and the environment we live in against the possible risks of our line of business.
In this direction;
- In the workplace and its attachments; In order to ensure the health and safety of employees, subcontractors, visitors and our company personnel working outside the workplace, to take all kinds of precautions, to keep tools and Personal Protective Equipment, and to ensure that they are used when necessary,
- To identify the risks that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace, to ensure the health, safety and social welfare of employees, visitors and subcontractors at all levels, and to reduce all kinds of material and moral losses that may arise in the future for themselves and their families.
- To detect and eliminate unsafe situations and movements that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace and its annexes, possible accident risks, by making an effective risk assessment,
- To train our employees in the field of occupational health and safety and to ensure that they reach a good awareness of occupational health and safety,
- LUNA Elektrik Elektronik San.Tic. Inc. To ensure that they comply with the rules regarding occupational health and safety,
- Considering the development of the industrial world, to predict possible situations that may be encountered in the future, to constantly improve and review our situation,
- LUNA Electrical and Electronics Industry and Trade. Inc. to become an exemplary company before affiliated institutions, chambers of industry and associations in terms of occupational health and safety practices,
- We undertake as our OHS policy to ensure the continuity of our OHS Management System, which has been established and carried out in this direction.